Essential reading before you begin to fill out this form.
Welcome to the Public Record for child trafficking. Here, you may record what has happened to your family and continue to map every occurrence that follows, until your children are back into the safety of your care, and perpetrators are recorded for their crimes.
1) Your most powerful tool: Collapsing the illusion of Corporate Immunity.
It is critically important to understand that there is no such thing as Corporate Immunity.
What does that mean? Employees are not, cannot be, and never will be protected by the organisation they work for. Maxim of Law clearly states that everyone is 100% accountable for their actions.
Actions creating Harm and Injury incur liability for the individual. This is a powerful knowledge and tool that works in the favour of the children and the parents to bring about remedy.
2) Please read this entire form first before you begin to fill it out, so you are clear on how it will be an ongoing tool for your use.
3) You will be able to come back to this form and enter every event as they unfold for you in the pursuit of getting your children back into your care.
4) Reporting fine details is vitally important for accountability of actions for those who commit Harm and Injury against yourself and your vulnerable children.
5) Reference numbers. Please generate your own reference number for your records. This will remain stable throughout the use of the form.
If your children have been separated into different institutions, pls create a separate form for each child/institution, as the ‘Mapping’ section is critically important to maintain clarity of events around the actions of the institution/s and their employees, as liability will be tallied from clear and concise note taking.
Example: Form 1 – for a child in a given institution. Reference Abcd -1
Form 2 for a 2nd child in a different institution. Reference Abcd – 2
By using clear referencing, you keep your family matters organised.
Before using this form, please Join Us.
Then you will be able to make changes to your own account.
Select the first option if you are submitting new report.
Returning parents please select the returning submission form.